Mac OS X 10.8.x
Mac with Intel processor
ATI, NVIDIA or Intel HD* graphics processor
See detailed technical specs here
© Copyright 2013 SUGARfx
Add permanent burnt-in subtitles to your finished movie in Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion or Adobe After Effects.
Subtitles 2 is capable of handling many languages and fonts, as well as import several subtitle formats, making it one of the most versatile subtitles tools available today for multiple applications.
Make sure to Check our other tutorials.
Easy to use.
Just drag and drop SUGARfx Subtitles filter on top of your final movie, select the input format to use, and use the helpful on-screen-controls to import your text and do the necessary adjustments of font, style and color.
- SubRip (SRT), YouTube and other formats' support with timecode accuracy for perfectly synchronized placement of subtitles.
– Type your own subtitle data format (the UserTC format).
– International Support: Supports hundreds of fonts and languages.
– Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7 marker support for subtitle creation and timecode accurate placement.
– Comprehensive control over font, style, tracking, justification and position.
– Auto wrapping of text, margin control and text background.
– Auto Duration fine tuning and subtitle overlapping safeguards.
– Use of Presets for multi-user environments.
– On-screen controls and information.
– Multiple Subtitle Export capabilities.
– Improved Performance on all host applications.
Give SUGARfx Subtitles a try today by downloading a watermarked version from the link above and check the online tutorials for additional information.
SUGARfx Subtitles works with all of the languages supported by your Macintosh, as well as use of special font characters to have your movies reach previously unthinkable international markets.
Download and Try.
You can download and install the free trial as part of FxFactory.